Image Map

December 20, 2008

Christmas Parties Galore!

Thursday was a very busy and exciting day around our house. Both girls had their school parties on the same day which made for one busy Mom trying to get to both of the parties which are about ten minutes away from each other which is not much, but when one party is from 10:30-11:30 and the other is from 11:30-12:30 it can be a little hectic. I am happy to say I made it to both and did not miss a thing:-)




Kaylee's Christmas Party was first on the list. When I entered her class they were all sitting in a circle passing a stuffed Santa bear around and when the music stopped that person got to pick a prize from the teacher out of the treasure chest and then start on cookie decorating and ornament making. I thought it was a very organized way of letting a few students at a time get started so as to not overwhelm the parents in charge of the party. Kaylee was so excited that I was there to watch her and meet some of her new friends she has made this year.


They also had a puzzle exchange and Kaylee was very pleased to get a penguin puzzle. After a quick good-bye to her teacher and a picture of all the students and their puzzles ( don't they look like a lively group?) we were off to Campbell's Christmas Party.






When we arrived at Campbell's school they were just getting back to the classroom after having some play time. The party table was all set up with Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets, chips, and fruit. A feast fit for some hungery three and four year olds. Campbell was very excited to have Kaylee and Mom there for her special day. For a few minutes she was a little clingy but once she saw the food it took priority.
This picture is Campbell eating with one of her best buddies "M".






Here is half of the class eating quietly.











Here Campbell is waiting patiently or at least trying while they have a puzzle exchange. She was pretty excited about her Cars puzzle...I think mainly because there were no Princess puzzles around.









Here is our attempt at a good picture of the three of us. I think they both turned out pretty good. (Thanks, Kristi) It was a very fun day for all of us and I am so thankful for these moments.



post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Three beautiful ladies! I miss you E - Merry Christmas!

Whitney said...

Those must be the cute outfits from Suprises! They look adorable!

We hope your family has a blessed and Merry Christmas!