On Monday we got to witness Kaylee get her very first award at school. She was so excited about her big day and so were we. Kaylee has had straight A's all year and has had perfect attendance as well. I do not know if I ever had perfect attendance in all my years of school. This picture is of the Superintendent of the district giving Kaylee her Academic Excellence Award along with a purple Wylie t-shirt. She had some very proud parents, a sister, and grandparents sitting in the audience. It was so fun to see several of her friends get their awards too. Of course, we had to document it well with a photo session in front of the school afterwards. 
Way to go Kaylee!
We are so proud of you!

6 comments:
way to go, kaylee!! so proud of her for her grades and perfect attendance!
someday we need to get kaylee and landry together--i think they would be fast friends!
Ok, all I know is I'm loving your new blog energy! Ha! Seriously, I love reading your post and reading about you sweet family and I'm glad you're posting more often! :)
I love it! She is so smart and I am so proud of her! I always had perfect attendance when I was younger. Not so great now!
Those are great pics of you all!
So proud of sweet Kaylee!!!
Way to go KAYLEE and way to go MOM for getting her there all those days! I just read back a little, you ahve been SO busy! I LOVE that birthday party idea! Her hair and nails were oh so beautiful! Hope you guys have a nice holiday weekend!
That last pic of the girls is the CUTEST! Love you!
Post a Comment