Image Map

May 17, 2009

From Sports Illustrated to Glamour Magazine

Well this past weekend was a busy one so you are going to get a few new posts from me this week to get it all in.  
It all started on Friday night when the Pixie League Softball Tournament started. Luckily we got one of the earlier time slots so we played at 6:00pm. The Dazzlers did a great job but the other team I felt like had more experience and since we have a lot of first year players it was just not in the cards for us to win. All the girls did their best and that is all you can ask. Since we lost it meant we would have an 8:00am game on Saturday morning, but the weather intervened and we got the good rain we have been needing so desperately. No complaining about that;-) Kaylee was a little disappointed but once she remembered that she would get to attend one of her good friend's birthday party she was thrilled to miss the tournament.





The Birthday Party was at the cosmetology school we have here, I did not even know that they did that. After two hours of beauty and fun this is what I got back...

Can you believe all the curls in her hair? She was so excited!! Whe I asked her how long her new style took she said she thought she was sitting there for an hour while the nice lady curled it with a curling iron. I can believe it because she has so much hair. They even put spray glitter in it which was so cute!







Here is the back view... too bad we ended up having an 8:00am game on Sunday so it did not stay like this.









Here Kaylee is showing off her hot pink nails that had dots painted on them. She was so proud of them! I thought she looked so pretty. 

Thanks Mrs. Denise for having such a fun birthday party. Kaylee loved every minute of it!

No comments: