Well the morning started off slow since Kaylee was diagnosed with a double ear infection yesterday she just has not felt great so she was slow moving to go to school this morning. Later in the morning when the phone rang and said ____________ Elementary I just knew they were calling for me to come get her. I was very surprised when the voice on the other end of the phone told me that Kaylee had won a bike for having perfect attendance and no tardies all school year so I would need to come pick it up. Evidently two bikes per grade are given away. I do not know who was more surprised me, Kaylee, or Cary. Kaylee was so excited to tell me all about it when I picked her up from school. She was quick to point out that even though she had just gotten a new bike this would be great for when friends come over and they want to go for a ride with us and thtat she could take turns riding both bikes. That girl is always thinking. Here is a picture of Kaylee with her new bike and summer haircut.
May 22, 2009
Perfect Attendance Reward
Well the morning started off slow since Kaylee was diagnosed with a double ear infection yesterday she just has not felt great so she was slow moving to go to school this morning. Later in the morning when the phone rang and said ____________ Elementary I just knew they were calling for me to come get her. I was very surprised when the voice on the other end of the phone told me that Kaylee had won a bike for having perfect attendance and no tardies all school year so I would need to come pick it up. Evidently two bikes per grade are given away. I do not know who was more surprised me, Kaylee, or Cary. Kaylee was so excited to tell me all about it when I picked her up from school. She was quick to point out that even though she had just gotten a new bike this would be great for when friends come over and they want to go for a ride with us and thtat she could take turns riding both bikes. That girl is always thinking. Here is a picture of Kaylee with her new bike and summer haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations, Kaylee! How exciting!
Her haircut is darling!
Post a Comment