A few weeks ago we got to watch Kaylee perform at halftime at the high school basketball game. She has been in a program all year called TOTS and has loved it. It reminds me of all the tricks that we grew up watching the Harlem Globetrotters do. They all did really well! I was amazed by the coordination and concentration of these children ranging in age from kindergarten to second grade.
In this picture you can see how excited they are to get on the court and perform.
Here you can see the very focused look on Kaylee's face. She had already told me there would be no time for smiling at the camera because it would mess her up. Got it!
Here Kaylee is doing the double dribble. She was so excited that she was one of the few who perfected this trick and got to perform it in front of everyone. I thought she would be very shy but my big girl was very confident and had a blast! I loved getting to watch her perform and was such a proud Mom sitting in the audience. Yeah Kaylee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment