Kaylee's party was on a Friday afternoon so Campbell got to attend too. I think Kaylee was even a little excited to have Campbell there with her. The party was so much fun for the kids because they got to play games, guess the number of conversation hearts in a jar, frost/decorate their own cookies, and the best of course was opening all of their Valentines. All of the children were so well behaved and there were a lot of parents at the party to lend a hand. We have really enjoyed the second grade this year and most of it is due to Kaylee's amazing teacher "Mrs. C ". It is so obvious that she has a gift and passion for what she does with those children each day. What a blessing!
Here is Kaylee with two of her sweet friends. Kaylee and Chloe (in the striped scarf) have been friends since they were in the three's class together at YCW. We were so excited that they finally got to be in the same class in elementary school this year.
Campbell finally got to have her party on the Tuesday after Valentine's Day so by the time it got here she was really ready since she had already seen all of Kaylee's Valentines. I arrived at her school just in time to see them all lining up to deliver their Valentines into all of the boxes they had made. Mrs. Tiffani and Mrs. Anne are so organized that the party went off without a hitch. I cannot being to tell you what a blessing these two ladies are in our lives. After watching and directing all the children in delivering their treats it was time for them to look inside their boxes.
As you can see from the picture Campbell was more than ready for this part;-) They were also pretty excited about the cupcakes and juice. I have never seen such quiet children at a party!
I am so glad I got to share in both the parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment