Image Map

December 22, 2010

2 Class Christmas Parties- 1 Attendee


Last Wednesday I had two class parties to help with...
First on the list was Campbell's class party at 1:00pm which she did not get to attend due to a strep diagnosis the day before;-( I had to go help the room mom though because I had already signed up to help. It was fun to see all of Campbell's friends enjoying themselves but it made me sad that Campbell missed her first real school party. I did make her an ornament and take her a plate of snacks before running to Kaylee's party.
Kaylee's party started at 2:30pm and I was the room mom for that one so I ran like a crazy woman to get there and get everything together. Luckily for me it is pretty low key at the Intermediate Campus so there was no craft to do because the party only lasts 30 minutes. I did take a game to play but there was no time for that either. By the time the students passed out Christmas cards to each other and ate a snack it was time for the bus kids to leave. The party was fast and furious but in the end everyone had a great time and it felt good to check it off my list. I cannot believe my baby is in third grade! The current year has flown by as have the past nine years.

Here is Kaylee with her sweet teacher. Do you think Kaylee likes her at all? (haha)




Hopefully next year I will be able to post on both of the girls' parties with pictures too.

No comments: