Image Map

December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning


After what I remember as a child taking forever, Christmas morning was finally here. My daughters do not wake up near as early as I did at their age. I love this picture because it shows my girls' personalities so well. Kaylee is so excited to rip into the presents and Campbell is shy and taking it all in before showing her excitement.

Kaylee and Campbell started the opening process with their stockings. I just love to see what santa packs in the stockings. A few of the girls' favorites were the round puzzle balls, colored earphones, princess pencils and candy cane striped sucker.

It did not take long for the girls to find their new chairs and make themselves comfortable. I cannot blame them because they look like something I would want to just snuggle up in and never get up.






Campbell could not wait to rip into her first present which ended up being the one she had asked for the most...Lotso Huggin Bear.

Kaylee's first present was the Perplexus puzzle game which she has enjoyed trying to solve, me not so much;-) However her favorite present was one she did not even ask for...a Texas Rangers jersey. After receiving it she said the only thing that would have been better would have been season tickets to the Rangers games. That's Cary's girl;-)

I would say that Christmas morning was a huge success. All of Santa's preparations definitely paid off. The morning was filled with Ds games, Wii games, American Girl clothes, iTouches for each girl and some cute lap desks just to name the top ones. I think it just gets more fun each year to see their surprised faces as they open each gift. They must have been really good this year! Thank you Santa!

No comments: