Let me just say Macy's knows how to celebrate Christmas from the window displays outside to the beautiful decor inside it was Amazing!! We were told to get in line on Thursday to see Santa so we did. You can imagine Santa's eyes when he saw 13 ladies coming his way to sit in his lap. It was pretty funny! By the time we looked around a little it was time to head out to an early dinner at Carmine's which is an Italian Family Style Restaurant that is delicious. Of course non of us had eaten since early that morning so we were not hard to please.
This picture is only half of us;-)
After dinner we went to Times Square which was lit up just like you see it on the television. I did not know which way to look first because there was so much to take in. We did not have any time to shop because we had to get to this musical...
WICKED was fantastic!! I think at the end of the show we were all pretty much speechless at the production we had just seen. Ever since that night I have had the song "popular" in my head so if you see me around and wonder what I am thinking, I am probably singing to myself.
We all were tired and so thrilled to be in NYC at the end of the day.
*Just so those of you reading this know I am going to be posting on each day so I do not forget anything, feel free to not read it all;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment