Image Map

June 13, 2011

Campbell's end of Kindergarten


Campbell's last few days were also filled with fun thanks to her amazing teacher Mrs. Powell. Each day the children took a trip on their imaginary airline to different countries and immersed themselves in that culture. She came home with a passport and book filled with many facts and beautiful pictures. The day they were going to Alaska she told me that she needed a jacket because it was going to be cold. I assured her since the temperature was suppose to be 100 degrees that day no jacket would be needed. Then I chuckled to myself. I love that girl!
Thank you Mrs. Powell for making the transition to kindergarten go so smoothly for all of us this year. You made each day a joy and taught her so much while making it fun. You will forever be in her heart as well as ours for all the love and kindness you showed to her this year. I am so glad that we are friends and we will still get to see you at church. Campbell has already said that she wanted to stay in kindergarten with you;-) We love you!

After the last day of school Kaylee went to a birthday swim party and the rest of us went to the pool to celebrate with some of our dear friends. The girls enjoyed lots of swimming, cupcakes, drinks and laughter. I love all of these sweet girls and their precious moms.
Thank you Lord for another wonderful school year!



No comments: