On the last few days of school Kaylee's class competed in a kickball tournament. If you know my sweet daughter at all then you know that this was right up her alley. I had planned on watching the first game but after her team kept winning I ended up staying all day to watch and had the sunburn to prove it. Kaylee's class ended up winning the whole tournament and got to play the teachers in the final game. I even checked Campbell out of school a little early to watch her sister play since she had asked so nicely that morning. Of course, the teachers won but every child in her class had a huge smile on their face while playing. I am so thankful for moments like these when I am able to stay and watch.

Campbell watching her sister at the tournament.

Kaylee also took the TAKS test for the first time this year which was a new experience around our house. I knew that she would give it her all but had no idea she would make a PERFECT score on the Math and the Reading. That means she was commended all areas of the test. I told her I was so proud of her for doing her best no matter what the score above all. Then I stated how she should be proud of herself above all else.

Here is Kaylee with one of her amazing teachers she had this year. I cannot say enough about all the wonderful lessons, words of wisdom and love that Mrs. Jones gave Kaylee. She will forever have a special place in our hearts. I do not know who was more sad on the last day of school Kaylee or Me? I also got to know her teacher well this year due to my weekly copying duties and am so proud to call her a friend. Thank you for everything Mrs. Jones!!
No comments:
Post a Comment