Image Map

June 17, 2011

Arrival & BBB

Well I know that you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting for the cruise post so I will try to update one day each day this week. In my defense I have been working on the memory book of the trip so blogging hasfallen by the wayside.
Once we touched down in Orlando we were all so excited to see what was ahead of us. I realized that it had been 20 years since my last trip to Disney so I was sure that things had changed a lot. We arrived at the Pop Century Resort around 1:00pm and checked in with no problem. The groceries I ordered were already delivered and we were on our way to a week of Disney Magic. I could not have been more happy with the smooth process of checking in and the resort. (Granted it is no Grand Floridian but for as little as we were in the room it was perfect for us.) after a little time to freshen up and get settled in the
room we were offto catchour bus to Downtown Disney.
The girls had a reservation at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and we had some hungry tummies. We stopped for a delicious meal at the Wolf Gang Puck Express and enjoyed some pizza and salad. Then we were off for the real fun. When we got to the BBB both girls picked out the hairstyles they wanted but opted to not get a dress-up outfit which was fine with me.

Here is Kaylee going from young lady to Princess with the help of her Godmother in Training.











































Now it is Campbell's turn to be transformed into the Princess she thinks she is all of the time.






















































I thought the Mickey clips in the back were a cute touch and we got a lot of use out of them this week.














Here are Princess Kaylee and Princess Campbell with smiles galore and ready to shop.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

OH DISNEY, we love you!!! Cant wait for the rest of your posts!

Michelle said...

how fun!! bet the girls loved it!

Michelle said...

how fun!! bet the girls loved it!