Campbell has been excited for months to have her birthday and the day is finally here. I think she is more excited about her birthday than she was about Disney World;-)
Some things I want to remember about Campbell this past year:
1. She loves kindergarten and gave me a report each day about everyone's behavior as well as what they learned that day. She does not miss a thing, Ever!
2. There is nothing she would rather be doing than be pampered. Anything that includes a pedicure, manicure, make-up, or getting her hair styled in a special way is up her alley. Shopping for clothes or shoes are also a pleaser. That's my girl!
3. She loves her friends and always greets them with a smile and big hug.
4. She has started to turn into a Daddy's girl, I guess I had a good run with her. Now Mom takes second place most of the time when Dad is around.
5. Most days you will find her with a pad of paper and something to draw with either practicing her letters or drawing a beautiful picture for someone.
6. Reading is coming along great for her. It is so much fun to watch her face light up when she reads a word correctly.
7. She loves learning all about God and is always so excited about the stories they learn in Bible class.
8. She is still my cuddle bug who like to be praised and have your undivided attention.
9. Her favorite things to play with are dress-up clothes, My Little Ponies, Squikies, DSI, and Barbies.
10. She loves her family and especially her sister most of the time. ( Kaylee used her own money to buy Campbell a birthday present and she spent quite a bit. When I told her she did not have to use it all she said, "But Mom, she is my sister and we love each other." Really? She continued to say that they just fight because that is how they show love. I am so comforted to know that they argue out of love. )
Campbell Grace,
Happy Birthday to our sweet 6 year old daughter!! You are our little firecracker who definitely keeps us on our toes around here. ( I know that strong will is going to serve you well in the future so I try to embrace it most days.) We are constantly amazed by your love of life and knack to not miss a thing. The Lord blessed us so much when He gave us you and we are so thankful. We cannot imagine our lives without you. You are our Princess. This past year has gone by so fast especially since you started school. You will always be our baby and we will always be here to dry your tears, rejoice in your achievements, pray for your decisions, and love you to the moon and back. We know in the coming year you will accomplish even more and we are so glad that we have a front row seat.
All our love,
Dad & Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment