Image Map

September 16, 2005

Getting My Shopping Fix plus an Added Bonus

perfect bargain. I think I am addicted to finding the best deal. Needless to say I found several deals and Campbell now has a few things for the winter months and Kaylee has one new dress. ( there were not a lot of cute things in Kaylee's size by the time I got there, hence the one dress) There is something about a bunch of civilized women searching for a perfect outfit that is so much fun!! I appreciate my husband supporting this addiction and keeping the girls last night. They were actually both asleep by the time I got home.

After waiting for an hour to check out I received an added bonus. Several of us from church decided to go eat and catch up on life in general. Who can resist Olive Garden? We had a lot of fun talking and laughing. Those are the moments that I treasure the most especially when a few of the girls are ones you do not get to do that with very often. Our waiter was very nice considering we walked in right before closing time. Thanks Chris! All in all I would say my trip was very successful!

I am now off to feed Campbell, change movies for Kaylee, and start my day of cleaning. Also today is my Dad's birthday so hope you have a wonderful day Dad!! I talked about Daddy's girls in my previous post and I am the Queen of that. I love you Dad!!

3 comments:

leslie said...

Olive Garden is my all-time favorite restaurant. I'm jealous! Mmm...is it lunch time yet?

Kristen OQ said...

Cute picture of your Dad with his girls (minus you, of course!). Glad you got a few things at the sale...I was thinking of going over there this weekend, but after talking to Alyssa, I think I am skipping it. One day, I plan to go though!

Anonymous said...

Erica,
This is my first time to see your blog! Just wanted to say hi and tell you I LOVED our Olive Garden fun too! We don't get to do that enough. :) (And, of course, I loved getting the bargains with you too. That sale is just too much fun!) Also, because of all of you and your blogs, I am finally starting one. I just have to give in and do it! Thanks for inspiring me!
Chelsea