Kaylee loved dressing up today to go to Sunshine School for Cowboy/Cowgirl Day. She was worried that she would look silly but I assured her that everyone would be dressed up too. Since she wanted to wear boots I had to go with the only pair I could find for her which were two sizes too big! Oh well, she loved them just the same. Atleast now she will have some to wear next year. I am sure all the children looked adorable I know my sweet girl did!Cary just called from the car and he is on his way home. I am looking forward to a little quiet time tomorrow even if it is just in the car on the way to my doctor's appointment. Thank you to everyone who prayed for Cary's safe return. We will be glad to have him home...I cannot hog all the fun!
6 comments:
Kaylee looked so cute today! I am glad that she had fun :) I know that you are glad to have Cary home- everything just seems to run smoother when Clint is in town- even if he's working!!! I just feel "out of sync" without him- and i know you are the same.
Could she look any cuter? That sounds like a fun day at school!
Your little girl looks so much like you! I love the red boots!
She did look so cute at school yesterday...I think my cowboy might have had his eye on her!
Kristen-
Nothing would please me more! Sam is such a cutie.
Okay, Erica, I have finally found my way back to your blog. Somehow, I had the address wrong in my "favorites" list, and it kept sending me to the error page. So, all this time i thought your blog was "down" and you've been putting all kinds of fun things on here! Glad to be back! And, Kaylee is too cute...I love all these stories. And, I love that her and Kendyll have worked out their playground woes!!
Post a Comment