Image Map

September 21, 2005

I Love Tuesdays!

I just love Tuesdays because I get to go to Ladies Bible Class at church. Kaylee gets to play with her friends for a few hours and Campbell gets to hang out with the adults.(only because I cannot bare the thought of putting her in the nursery yet) The format right now for class is lecture type with some discussion but I look forward to breaking up into groups and getting to hear other women speak on their thoughts and feelings. I always learn so much. It is a great way to get to know other women in the church too. There are so many older women that I look up to and look forward to seeing each week. Then of course their is the added treat of having lunch with friends.

There are not many things better than having lunch with good friends. Especially if you are eating at MiCocina at the Galleria. Shopping and lunch is even better! It is so nice to talk about life whether it is a little Dr. Phil, Oprah, Days of Our Lives, or our actually lives. Our three precious angels even managed to sleep the whole time so we could have a few adult moments.(the ones where you get to talk without interruptions and eat with both hands before your food gets cold) I am so thankful for these times with friends and as time goes by I am sure I will treasure them more and more. Thanks Nicole and Honey!

When I went to pick Kaylee up she came running down the hall to see her sister. She adores her. As I was finishing giving Campbell a bottle my BIG helper was directing all the parents to the room down the hall. She would say "Mrs. Pedigo, Beau is down in the movie room...right down there" and point her in the right direction with her finger while saying "yeah right that way, right that way." As if they were so lost without her pointing them onward. Such a helpful soul. Then on the way home she said, "Mommy are you sure you can take care of Campbell?" I responded with, "Yes, of course. Why?" She said, " It is a BIG RESPONSIBILITY to take care of a baby and I just wanted to make sure you could handle it." Where does she get this stuff from? I laughed the rest of the way home.

Well I am off to clean out my house of unwanted clutter to put in a garage sale. Hopefully I will have a cleaner house and a little extra money when I am finished.

4 comments:

leslie said...

Speaking of Oprah - her new stage or "theatre" is unreal! However, her interview w/ Jennifer Aniston could have been much better. I mean, we didn't get any juicy gossip - and I totally wanted her to bash Brangelina. Oh well, she's too sweet I guess. But way to GO on donating $10 mil.! I love Oprah.

Erica said...

I have been very disappointed in her interviews with various celebrities over the past two days. They only talk for about 10 minutes and that is not enough time to get any of the dirt. Oh well!

Kristen OQ said...

Has Oprah's new season started up? I guess I need to tune in again each day at 4:00 -- I had taken a break this summer since they were all reruns. Now I have even more tv to watch!

Alyssa said...

Kaylee is such a good big sister! I hope that Lauren will follow in her footsteps...