Image Map

November 7, 2005

Big Orange Pumpkin Farm

Well tonight was the Big night at the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm!! Kaylee had been looking forward to this all week.
She was most excited about her and Campbell wearing their matching overalls. She was sure to point that out to several of our friends.

I do not know what she enjoyed the most. From the time we walked up to the gate to the moment we left she experienced everything. The sheep and goats were the first activity because she wanted to feed the animals. Of course, her favorites were the baby sheep and goats as she called them. She wanted to make sure they got their fair share of the food. I was very impressed that she would let them lick the food out of her hand. I have to admit even I was a little leary but she loved it!

Next she found her friend Garrison and they were off to explore. They soon found the barrel train that was being pulled by the very nice man on the mini tractor.The smiles on their faces made the night. You would have thought it was Christmas morning. I think she enjoyed riding this a minimum of three times. The only reason she got off was to eat supper.

After a quick bite to eat they were off for a few pictures and a lot of playing followed by a hayride. What better way to end the day!



I had to get Campbell with her boyfriend Trenton and the two Big sisters.





Thank you Kristen for all of the hard work!! We had a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Your pictures are precious!!! It looks like all the kids hads fun :)

leslie said...

Those are awesome overalls! The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm looks like tons of fun! I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it.

Kristen OQ said...

Happy to do it -- it was a lot of fun and that place makes it so easy, that I feel guilty taking any credit!

Glad you had a nice time!