November 9, 2005
Where's your chair?
I have to pass along one of Kaylee's heartstring moments... When I went to Ladies Class the other day Kaylee was playing with friends in her class as usual. Just as they do each week she went outside to play and while they were playing Mrs. Rebecca came outside and there was not a chair for her to sit on. Kaylee said,"Mrs. Rebecca, where are you going to sit because there is no chair for you?" Rebecca says,"Well Kaylee I do not know, what do you think I should do?" Kaylee, "Well you could go sit on the blue bench." Rebecca,"But then I would have to sit all by myself away from the other teachers." Kaylee,"Well I could sit with you and talk to you so you would not be alone." Rebecca,"That is really sweet Kaylee but I think I will get a chair from inside so you can play with your friends." Kaylee, "Okay then." It made me feel so good when Rebecca told me about this to know she is getting the point about caring about others even when I am not around to remind her. I know that she is bigger than I realize. I pray that the Lord will continue to guide us on the path of teaching Kaylee (and Campbell) the right way to act and live according to his word. Thank you Lord for my precious girls and their sweet hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a sweet story!! I have prayed more in these last 2 years than I have in my entire life I think. Kids are such blessingss
Erica, Kaylee has always been a sweet little lady around us. I LOVE the way that she and Kylie play together. I could watch them all day!!
Isn't it wonderful when we hear good news from others about what our kids did when we WEREN'T AROUND? It is so wonderful to see God working in the lives of our children.
So, you're moving to Abilene? Wow! That's big news! I don't have your e-mail address, so I'm posting on your blog. So sad for everyone at PC, but such a neat place to be and raise a family. Blessings on you all!
Post a Comment