Image Map

November 3, 2005

Trick or Treat

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Kaylee got to go trick-or-treating with her sweet friend Kylie. They were so cute as Aurora and Cinderella. It was funny to watch them go up to each door and see the reaction of the people to these two little girls. I think there were a lot of teenagers out in our neighborhood so two little girls were a welcomed treat. We made it a few streets before we circled back to the Rutledge's street for some bounce house fun. I think that made Kaylee's day complete, of course all of the candy she had to look at when she got home helped too. Kaylee has already asked me when Halloween is coming back. I am glad to say we have a year!

Aurora and Cinderella


Bounce House fun!!!


Cinderella & the Bunny (my two precious girls)


My sweet baby girl did not even mind her costume. She was a toasty warm bunny and seemed to love it!!

3 comments:

leslie said...

Those are great pictures! Campbell looks so thrilled to be all bundled up!
This is such a fun time of year..

Alyssa said...

I am so glad that your girls had fun!!! They both looked precious!

Kristen OQ said...

They did look like they both had fun on Halloween -- your bunny and my puppy might be cute together!