I am going to try to list the things that I am most thankful for this holiday season...
*My precious husband who provides for our family, unconditionally loves me and our girls, loves the Lord, and strives to be better each day than the day before.
*The great role model Cary is for our girls. May they be lucky enough to find a husband as wonderful as their father one day.
*My sweet girls who are healthy and happy.
*My family who always showers us with love and prayers.
*My dear friendships which I know will stand the test of time.
*Kaylee randomly giving me a hug, saying she loves me, and that I am the best Mommy ever!
*Going into Campbell's room and finding her smiling at me in her bed.
*Having several friends to call on at any given moment and know they would be there in a flash.
*That our friends Chad and Amy are leaving for China today to get their baby girl, Mia.
*Being able to worship the Lord freely in a country that I love.
*Shopping the day after Thanksgiving sales with good friends.
*Time with family during the holidays.
*Health of my girls, husband, parents, family, and friends.
*Kaylee's sweet heart.
*The way Kaylee loves Campbell already and Campbell loves Kaylee.
*Praying with my husband and girls.
*Being able to stay home with my girls every day and watch them grow without missing a moment.
*Being retired at 31. (That one's is for you Honey:)
*Not having to pack a single box when we move.
*My cell phone.
*People Magazine
*My favorite television shows.(Days of Our Lives, Lost, CSI, Oprah, Dr.Phil,etc...)
*Starbucks and Super Target
*Ladies Bible class on Tuesdays
*A home, car, clothes, and food each day which we often take for granted.
*The ability to finally reason with my four year old most of the time.
*The tea room in downtown Plano.
*Finding money when you least expect it.
*That we are loved by so many family and friends.
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday!! May the Lord continue to bless each of you. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
I like being retired too!
Great thankful list!
The not packing a box sounds like a great blessing!! Hope that the move goes smoothly - sounds like a great opportunity for your family and a challenge that I am sure Cary is looking forward to!
Post a Comment