Image Map

November 20, 2005

Birthday Party






Well today was the big day for Kaylee! She finally got to have her four year birthday party. I do not know what it is about turning four but she has been so excited about it. The party was at a place called Encouragym which was just what she wanted. MY daughter would rather run, jump, and slide instead of playing dress-up so a Tea Party was out of the question. She also wanted to make sure boys could be at her party. (I do not think Cary is quite ready for her to be worried about that yet.) The main thing is she had a lot of fun and somehow Campbell even managed to get a little nap in. It was nice at the end of the day to have one more party behind us and several months before I have to plan another one.

No comments: