
Here are a few things that I want to remember about Campbell.
* She has the loudest cry, it is very distinct. She does not cry very often but when she does the whole world knows it. When we were in the hospital after she was born we heard this poor baby crying down the hall. Cary and I both looked at each other and commented about how we felt sorry for those parents. Soon the door opened and the screaming baby heard all over the maternity ward was ours. We still chuckle about that one.
* She loves attention.
* She still only has four teeth which she did not get till she was 9 months old.
* She has the best laugh, she can laugh so hard...especially at her sister. No one can make her laugh like Kaylee.
* I love the way she clings to me, lays her head on my chest, smiles real big, and looks at people out of the corners of her eyes when she thinks they are going to take her from me. It's her I am so cute but do not touch me look.
* She has no interest what-so-ever in walking.
* She never would hold a bottle by herself but will hold a sippy cup.
* The way she smiles so big her eyes disappear and all you see is teeth. It can truly light up a room.
* Her love for her sister is amazing to watch.
* She loves to be held.
* She loves to take naps in the morning and afternoon.
* She can clap, play peek-a-boo, say "Mama" and "DADA", and wave bye-bye.
* She gets her feelings hurt very easily.
* She loves her lovie and paci to sleep with.
* She loves baby dolls. She will drag them behind her as she crawls then stops and picks the doll up to give it "love".
* She prefers "people food" over baby food and will let you know about it.
* She hates to be left alone...she will crawl behind you crying the whole way. Often she is so upset that she does not watch were she is going and hits her head.
* She crawls very quickly.
* She loves to eat grapes and bananas.
* She hates to ride in the car for more than an hour and rarely falls asleep in the car.
* She crawls as quickly as she can at night when Daddy comes home to get to him. Afterwards she sits with her hands up until Daddy picks her up.
* She loves to go swimming. The water is one of her favorite places to be...especially when she can splash someone.
* She wears a size 18-24 month in clothes.
* She already follows Kaylee into her room and thinks she can play too.
* She adores her sister.
* We cannot believe this little angel has been with us for a year already. She has brought so much love and happiness to each of us.
I find myself wondering where the time has gone. Campbell's birthday really snuck up on me. I am really looking forward to seeing what the next year brings. We love you Campbell Grace!! HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Campbell! She really is a SWEET girl. I just want to rock her to sleep again.
Happy Birthday! Campbell Grace your smile is so sweet and very special to Nana, Papa and Great Paw Pa.
We are looking forward to celebrating your birthday with all of the family and making precious memories of your "special" day.
We love you.
Nana, Papa & Great Paw Pa
Happy Birthday to Campbell! I really cannot believe it's been a year since your sweet baby joined your family. :) I loved your list of all of the wonderful things about her. I hope you all have a great time celebrating her big #1!!!
Happy Birthday!
I can't believe she's one. Happy B-day! I think Miller could give her a run for her money on loudest baby. He has such a loud cry, loud voice, loud laugh, etc. (Maybe he gets it from Lane....I can always find Lane in a crowded room by listening for his loud voice/laugh). And by reading your list I think she and Miller might just make a good couple....they even wear the same size clothes!:)
Happy Birthday, Campbell! I tried to call your mommy all day so that I could tell you happy birthday!!
Thank you for posting all the sweet things about her because I don't get to see them in person!
I hope y'all have a wonderful birthday weekend!!
Too cute! She has a killer smile! Love it!
Happy Birthday, Campbell! She and ME could share clothes! Thomas and ME both walked at 15 months. Matthew was my early walker at 13 months!
Is she Seth's long lost twin sister? So many of her traits are the same as things I write about him. It made me miss you guys and wishing they could be growing up together.
Happy 1st Birthday to a sweet baby girl!
Happy Birthday, sweet Campbell! I can't wait to see her again! Give her birthday hugs from all of us!
Post a Comment