Image Map

January 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday (kinda)




Kaylee at 19 months.








Campbell at 19 months.

5 comments:

courtney said...

Both precious!!

Jacinda said...

definitely sisters!

Nicole said...

OK. That was weird. I was on the phone when I clicked on your blog. And I wasn't reading but saw the first picture. I was thinking, "What did Erica do to Campbell's hair? It looks different." THEN I got off and realized that it was KAYLEE!! They look SO much alike. They are so adorable. Little Kaylee. I am going to have to show Parker.

Do you want to guess what the first thing that we talked about after school yesterday. Yep, birthday. What is up with that?

I totally started crying reading your comment on my blog today. I don't know what my deal was, it just struck a cord in me I guess. The part about your girls loving you as much when they got older did me in. It was the perfect comment. Thanks friend.

Anonymous said...

I thought Kaylee was Campbell at first glance too!! SO cute!

Traci said...

They look so alike!

I really miss Kaylee and Kylie at that age. Not much talking back!

Can't wait to see you!