I just got caught up on your GREAT week on your last blog....I'm so sorry!! That is way too much to be happening all at the same time! All while being iced/snowed in too.
I love your pictures of the girls from today. We are enjoying our snow day too----too bad we're not all playing in it together. These girls sure would have fun with yours!!
Take care and I hope the week improves QUICKLY for you. :)
Parker was sitting here when the pics were setting up and she said, Go Back. So I went back and she said, Who is she? WHO IS SHE PARKER??? Who do you think she is??? She said, Kaylee? WELL, YES!! She started laughing. What a goof ball!
Love the pictures of the girls. They are ALWAYS dressed to the nine's. So precious.
Don't you just LOVE this snow? ha. I just took some pictures outside. I love the way things look with snow covering them. And you have to hurry around here. Doesn't happen that often.
5 comments:
I just got caught up on your GREAT week on your last blog....I'm so sorry!! That is way too much to be happening all at the same time! All while being iced/snowed in too.
I love your pictures of the girls from today. We are enjoying our snow day too----too bad we're not all playing in it together. These girls sure would have fun with yours!!
Take care and I hope the week improves QUICKLY for you. :)
Parker was sitting here when the pics were setting up and she said, Go Back. So I went back and she said, Who is she? WHO IS SHE PARKER??? Who do you think she is??? She said, Kaylee? WELL, YES!! She started laughing. What a goof ball!
Love the pictures of the girls. They are ALWAYS dressed to the nine's. So precious.
Don't you just LOVE this snow? ha.
I just took some pictures outside. I love the way things look with snow covering them. And you have to hurry around here. Doesn't happen that often.
Your girls are so adorable. =) Wasn't the snow great?? My kids were going nuts this morning when they saw it.
Your girls ARE always dressed to the nines and so darn cute.
Sorry about Chester. Good to talk to you yesterday, tho.
Love you! Tell your mama "hi".
Erica, I am so sorry about Chester. What a tough week for you guys.... take care...
Post a Comment