Image Map

December 1, 2007

Party all the Time

After the big party we all returned home to celebrate another special birthday which happens to be PaPaw's Birthday. My PaPaw has always played such an important role in my life and it is even more fun to watch him play that same role with my girls. Most of my childhood memories include my Nannie and PaPaw in them from birthdays to graduations, to school plays. I admire my PaPaw so much for the wonderful Christian man that he is and the way he handles any situation with grace and love.
Just when I thought I could not possibly love him anymore I watch him playing on the floor with the girls doing whatever they want and my heart grows even more. Thank you PaPaw for being the wonderful grandfather and great-grandfather that you are to my family. We love you so much!!

Kaylee loved being able to open more presents with my parents and Papaw. Campbell even got a few things so that she would not feel left out. I would say that Kaylee's day long birthday was a big hit!

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Your Pa Pa is adorable. What a precious man to play with the children and always make the trip over to see ya'll. A double party day is always a good day. Glad we were a lil part of it too :)

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee and PaPaw!