Image Map

December 15, 2007

Kaylee's Christmas Program

On Friday we attended our first Kindergarten Program at Kaylee's school. This picture shows only half of the kindergarten classes because there are so many students this year they broke the program up and had different classes on different days. Kaylee was sure that she would have "stage fright" but I am happy to say that she sang her heart out. It was just precious to be able to watch all the children sing songs about the holiday season. Is there anything sweeter than a child's voice? I think not. They even sang one song in German and one in Spanish. What patience her music teacher must have to take on such a task. All the children were very well behaved and seemed to really be enjoying themselves.


I think you can tell from the picture that my sweet girl had a great time. She is even talking about the next program already.


No comments: