Campbell understood the process of opening the presents this year, however she wanted to stop and play with each toy. I think at one point she had Papa, Mommy, and Daddy all opening different boxes to try to get her toys out so she could play with them. Gotta love those toys being locked up like Fort Knox=) Her face would light up each time she got to the actual present. At one point she kept telling me to open them because she was too busy playing. A few of her favorite things that I remember were a china doll, Leapster Learning letter activity set, Barbie phone and cash register, Little People airplane, charm, Bitty baby clothes and bouncy seat, and Dora radio.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Our Family Christmas.
My Mom always goes the extra mile to make Christmas special for all of us. From the time we arrived until Christmas Eve the girls had a present to open each day under the tree in their room. All of our favorite foods were fixed as well as a steaming pot of cider at any given moment. I love my parents for all the many ways they show their love for us and the examples they are to us each day. Thank you both for the gifts, memories, and making each moment special.
Kaylee snuggling with Cousin Duncan, he is one of her favorite people in the world!
Papa and Kaylee just relaxing together.
Campbell playing with her favorite playmate Great PaPaw. I love how he is always so willing to play whatever she wants whenever she wants. They have a very special relationship. Thank you PaPaw for being such a wonderful example to all of us of a Godly man. You are such a treasure to our family.
Campbell with Great Aunt Trudy. I do not know who is laughing harder. I think they like each other a little=) Great Aunt Trudy is willing to play any game or just sit and give her undivided attention at any moment.
My Uncle Don, Aunt Trudy, Cousin Duncan, and PaPaw are very special to us. My Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin travel each year to be with us over Christmas. It is a special time for all of us. Thank you for spoiling our girls and showering us all with love.
2 comments:
Good to see you! I was beginning to think you were gone forever. Great pictures of a special family! I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. See you Sunday or next week - coffee Tuesday?
Wow! Talk about catching up on posts. I would think I was to the end and then I would scroll down and there would be another one. I love your girls matching PJ's. I actually bought the same girl ones and the matching baby boy ones for next year (after Christmas sale at Dillards). Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas! See ya soon!
Post a Comment