Image Map

April 6, 2006

I can't believe it is Thursday already!!

Why is it that each week seems busier than the one before?

Monday I enjoyed getting to know some of the ladies in my class by attending BUNKO! It was so much fun to chat, play, and get to know each other. They even play for real money of which I won none of because the luck of the dice was not with me. Most of all I enjoyed reconnecting with a friend from my Siggie days at ACU. It was nice to catch up and see where our lives have gone.

Tuesday was a fun day for Kaylee because she got to see farm animals at school. The whole way home I heard about the 1 week old goat that ate from its Momma while they were watching. Also evidently she got to sit on a donkey which was fun.

Wednesday was laundry day as usual...nothing too exciting.

Today Kaylee enjoyed school while Campbell and I ran some errands. After school Kaylee got to accompany me to Campbell's late 9 month appointment. All of you Mom's know how much fun it is to entertain two children at the doctor's office. There was a nice lady there that is part of the grandparent program who reads books to children in the waiting room. Kaylee kept her busy reading. The sweet lady told Kaylee she was smart and Kaylee responded with, "My whole family is smart"! I wanted to fall in a hole. You just never know with that girl. I cannot wait till I have two telling all about our lives.
Campbell is 22lbs. 10oz. and 29 inches long. She had gained a pound in three weeks. I suppose that means she is healthy. Campbell screamed the whole time the doctor was looking at her which I am sure was enjoyable for him. She did not get a shot though because they have never requested her shot record so they were not sure what she needed. They have had us as a patient since December and the thought of a shot record never crossed their minds. I still miss Dr. Blair especially at times like these:(
After returning home I got an email that my sweet friend Alyssa had Camryn today and all went well. What a great way to end the day.

Well I suppose that is all for now. Hopefully I will get some fun pictures this weekend at the Founder's Day Celebration! Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

hollyfouts said...

I was a little less than impressed after taking Miller to our new doctor too....I left with a post-it note with his height and weight scribbled on it instead of the booklet I used to get that told what percentile he is in, things he should be doing at his age, etc. Also I am pretty sure that I could have touched all 4 walls of the exam room at the same time. So being in there with 2 kids, a mom, and a doctor....while Avery danced around trying to touch the doctor's butt...you get the idea.

Traci said...

Kaylee's whole family IS smart! What a little cutie! I can't wait to see pics of this weekend.

You need to whip that doctor's office into shape, Mrs. Organized!!!

Jenni said...

Sounds like another busy week! My new blog address is jennipearl.blogspot.com -- thanks for asking!!