Today was Kaylee's 4th grade music program and we were all so excited. This year Kaylee tried out for a solo and got a part! She sang "An Old Fashioned Christmas" with her friend Megan. You can tell from the photo she was really concentrating on her part. I asked her later if she was nervous and she said she was until she saw all the familiar faces in the audience and then she was fine. We could not have been more proud sitting there listening to her beautiful voice. I love that she had the confidence to tryout. She constantly amazes me with the amazing young lady she is turning into before our eyes.

The rest of the program was filled with songs. I believe I counted 19 in all. I do not think I could sing all the words to 19 Christmas songs, but Kaylee along with the rest of her friends sang their hearts out. It was such a nice ending to a busy week.

Here are my two favorite girls!! (Campbell was pretty proud of her big sister too.)

Our family after the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment