
Hello December!! Where did you come from? I feel like the past year has flown by and here we are at December again. I love this time of year once the shopping is done, presents are wrapped, house is decorated, and I can just enjoy the season. It has not happened yet but I am looking forward to it;-) Here is our tree in the den. We actually put it up before we left for Thanksgiving since I knew how busy our lives would be once we returned home.

I added trees in the girls' rooms this year and each has its own theme. Campbell's is the pink one pictured here with shopping ornaments and girly things with the exception of the soccer ornament.

The white tree is Kaylee's and we filled it with baking things along with sweet treats. I had so much fun watching the girls pick out their special ornaments.
Along with the month of December came the return of Pep short for Peppermint. He has managed to move all over the house without being detected by tiny eyes.

Here is part of my decorated kitchen. My parents gave me this piece of furniture a few years ago and I love placing seasonal decor on it.
Here is the mantle all decorated for Santa to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment