
December has turned out to be a great month for programs.
On Sunday night our church had its First Christmas Pageant. Campbell got to be an angel and sang beautifully. She knew all the words and did not miss a beat even when her halo kept falling off her head. She was so excited for this night and it was something special for the first and second graders alone. At the end of the performance we all held candles and sang some beautiful songs. It was a very moving moment that I felt so blessed to experience and reflect on the reason for the season which is Christ.
On Tuesday Campbell's school had their music program titled "Celebrate the Season". Once again Campbell sang her heart out and also got to participate in a dance. My sweet girl loves to perform so she soaked the attention up.

Campbell with Ella

Campbell with Morgan
I loved watching all of these sweet first graders get into the season and enjoy themselves so much!
1 comment:
My word!! I'm going to have to come back and finish reading the REST of your blog updates! You were busy today!! :) I'm glad you got caught up!
Post a Comment