Image Map

October 15, 2005

Another Tag...

First Memory:
I would say this one is a tie between going to the zoo and seeing 101 Dalmations at the movie theatre with my parents.

First Kiss:
I think I was in fourth grade and it was with Chad Phillips. WOW, that seems like forever ago!

First Concert:
ALABAMA in Waco, TX with my parents. I still remember the cool fireworks at the end of the show. I was in either fourth or fifth grade.

First Love:
When I was in high school I would have said Paul Newsom.( we dated for 3 1/2 years) But since I now know what love really is I would DEFINITELY have to say my husband, Cary.

First thing you think in the morning:
What day is this? Can I sleep 10 more minutes?

First book you remember loving:
Little House on the Prairie and The Boxcar Children

First Pet:
Heinrich the Weimaraner

First Question you will Ask in Heaven:
I will probably be speechless.

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation:
time away with my husband, the beach, St. Thomas, reading a good book

First Best Friend:
Claire Smith-Copeland, we still keep in touch but not as often as I would like.

Last Time you Dressed up:
Sunday morning

Last thing you ate:
leftover chicken alfredo

Last CD you bought:
Kelly Clarkson-for Kaylee

Last time you cried:
Yesterday when I thought about how big my baby girls are getting each day and how blessed I am to have them.

Last time you told someone you loved them:
About an hour ago. Cary when I left to go to Sam's and Kaylee and Campbell when I put them down for a nap.

Last really fun thing you did:
Went to lunch and shopping with my friend Traci for a little girl time.

Last thing you watched on TV:
"Twitches" on the Disney channel with Kaylee and Cary

Last Halloween costume:
I have no idea...it has been too long ago.

Last Concert attended:
Wiggles

1 comment:

hollyfouts said...

That's so funny that Kaylee listens to Kelly Clarkson. Also m maiden name is Copeland. But I don't know you first friend.