Image Map

October 26, 2005

Halloween in the Past

Well Traci inspired me to look at the picture of some of the girls and boys in our class from Halloween in 2003. My how things have changed in just two years!! Several of them have either a brother or sister now. They are also better at sitting still and smiling. One thing that has not changed is that they all still adore each other.(well most of the time) It is always fun to see how they have grown and thinking about how their personalities have developed. I always wonder what they will be like in a few more years. I cannot wait to see everyone on Sunday in their costumes!!

3 comments:

Traci said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I remember when that was taken. Katelyn Buckley was screaming at the top of her lungs and I was just glad that someone was more upset than Kylie!! Our kids are precious!

mcjacobsjournal said...

I'm so glad you put that picture up! I was also inspired by Traci and put up some of our past Halloweens. But, I couldn't find any cute group ones! So, I'm glad to see yours....we have quite a cute group of little ones!!

We need to recreate the group picture this Sunday at the Festival. That will be fun to have each year.

Alyssa said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how much all of your children have grown :) Time flies!!!!