The lava girl thing was cracking me up. Sam wants to be Dora, JoJo, or Blue (from Blues Clues) -- are you noticing a theme that all of those people are GIRLS? So instead, he is going to be a cowboy.
I just ran across your blog when I was on Kristen's. I read about how your little girl wants to be Lava Girl....so does mine!! She is three, too. I don't know what it is about three-year-olds and Lava Girl. Let me know if you run across a Lava Girl costume!
Leslie- The lady dressed up was someone Amy hired to be Sleeping Beauty. It was a lot of fun for the girls. Secondly, I am a lazy Mom I guess. Campbell is so mistreated. (ha, ha)
4 comments:
You have pretty little girls.
The lava girl thing was cracking me up. Sam wants to be Dora, JoJo, or Blue (from Blues Clues) -- are you noticing a theme that all of those people are GIRLS? So instead, he is going to be a cowboy.
I just ran across your blog when I was on Kristen's. I read about how your little girl wants to be Lava Girl....so does mine!! She is three, too. I don't know what it is about three-year-olds and Lava Girl. Let me know if you run across a Lava Girl costume!
Those pictures were so cute! Who is the older girl dressed up at Ashlyn's party? That looks like a fun idea for a party.
Gosh, Erica - if you're going to put Campbell in her bouncy seat, at least sit her up straight!!
:)
Leslie-
The lady dressed up was someone Amy hired to be Sleeping Beauty. It was a lot of fun for the girls.
Secondly, I am a lazy Mom I guess. Campbell is so mistreated. (ha, ha)
Post a Comment