Image Map

October 19, 2005

Baby Blessing

Well Sunday was a very special day for our family. Campbell turned four months old and we attended Baby Blessing at our church. It is so wonderful to have so many friends (many of who were on the stage being blessed with us because they had new babies too) and church family there to pray with us for a bright future in the Lord for Campbell. Of course, Campbell spent the whole time looking at her friend Brooke who was standing right in front of us. There is such a wonderful level of comfort knowing that others are praying for your children. We are truly blessed!

Then on Monday Campbell had her 4 month doctor's visit. She is ahead of where Kaylee was at this age except in the area of hair. She weighed 15 pounds and was 25" long. She is wearing a lot of 6-9 month clothes already so that the length will work. I cannot believe how time has passed already! I could not resist posting this picture of her big opened mouth grin. It just makes me laugh each day. Hopefully it will make you smile too!

5 comments:

leslie said...

They are beautiful girls!! I love Campbell's smile!

Alyssa said...

What a great picture of your family and of Campbell. It was so fun to see all of the little babies on the stage :) It will be so fun to watch them all grow up :)

Traci said...

That is such a good picture of your family! You always look great! Campbell is such a blessing and so is Kaylee! Kylie loves Kaylee so much! I hope that they will always be close friends!

Jenni said...

so cute!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

I know I'm so late on commenting, but I just wanted to tell you how absolutely precious your girls are. I can't wait to watch all four of our daughters grow up as friends! What a beautiful family picture too!! That's a definite framer!

Looking forward to lunch on Tuesday!!!

Chels