Speaking of the girls here is a picture I took before we went to meet Cary for lunch on Friday! They are both growing so much. They both love each other so much. Everytime Campbell wakes up from a nap Kaylee screams,"Campbell you are awake...you are the best little sister ever and I love you so much!" Then of course Campbell grins from ear to ear and Kaylee says, "I know Campbell you love me and think I am the best big sister too." No one can make Campbell smile like Kaylee can. I feel so blessed that the Lord has chosen me to be their Mother.
January 23, 2006
Another weekend has come and gone...
Well our weekend was spent mainly doing home improvements around the house since there are a lot of them to complete. Major decorating disasters were done by the previous home owners but at least I have part of my kitchen back and it looks much better than before. I will have to post pictures another day. I did manage to get out for a little "girl time" with my sweet friend Leslie. She took me to all of the shopping "hot" spots in Abilene and to an amazing place for lunch. Until my house is in order and I know more of what I need I just could not bring myself to buy anything but it was so much fun just to shop. Next time I think we are going to try a little shopping in Albany. "Girl time" is the best especially when most of your conversations during the week are with a four year old and a 7 month old.
Speaking of the girls here is a picture I took before we went to meet Cary for lunch on Friday! They are both growing so much. They both love each other so much. Everytime Campbell wakes up from a nap Kaylee screams,"Campbell you are awake...you are the best little sister ever and I love you so much!" Then of course Campbell grins from ear to ear and Kaylee says, "I know Campbell you love me and think I am the best big sister too." No one can make Campbell smile like Kaylee can. I feel so blessed that the Lord has chosen me to be their Mother.
Speaking of the girls here is a picture I took before we went to meet Cary for lunch on Friday! They are both growing so much. They both love each other so much. Everytime Campbell wakes up from a nap Kaylee screams,"Campbell you are awake...you are the best little sister ever and I love you so much!" Then of course Campbell grins from ear to ear and Kaylee says, "I know Campbell you love me and think I am the best big sister too." No one can make Campbell smile like Kaylee can. I feel so blessed that the Lord has chosen me to be their Mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute picture of the girls...
I saw your mom this weekend at Michael Robinson's shower and told her to give you a hug from me when she sees you next week. We miss you guys.
Your girls are getting so big! What a cute picture :)
You are a wonderful mother, too!
I LOVE Kaylee's big smile and Campbell looks so sweet on her big sister's lap! You are so blessed!
That is such a cute picture of your sweet girls. I'm so glad that y'all are doing so well. I am going to miss getting to see you at the retreat....I don't get to go, but I know y'all will have a BLAST! :) See you soon, I hope!
Post a Comment