Image Map

January 4, 2006

Beard Christmas

We also went to Cary's Mom's house a few days after Christmas to celebrate with his family. Kaylee is always so excited to see Catch and Colt. As you can see from the picture it is hard for them to actually look at the camera because they are so distracted and would not be still unless opening a gift. They have so much fun running around together. Campbell just enjoyed sitting on everyone's lap and checking thingss out. I think the kids had the best time opening presents of course. Kaylee's favorite was the remote controlled blue truck from Grandma. Yes, you heard me right a blue truck. No baby dolls for this girl. After the presents we had a good time visiting and eating. Tiffany, Chiara, Landrea, and I all went shopping for a little bit too. I love after Christmas sales:) This is KAylee with her Aunt Rae-Rae, actually it is Landrea but when Kaylee was little all she could say was Rae-Rae. Then Catch and Colt call her La-La. I think both the names are so cute and something we will be able to laugh about when we are older.

After all the festivities were over it was time to return to the new house which still had some unpacking to do but at least the girls rooms are together. Hope you all had a great holiday:)

No comments: