Thank you to everyone who called to check on us over the weekend. I did break down and finally go to the doctor on Saturday morning where he confirmed that I was indeed sick and not going to "get over it" on my own. So two antibiotics later I was on my way home in a fairly timely fashion. I have to say I do love the Abilene traffic.(ha, ha) My sweet husband sent me to bed for the day to get well after returning home. That is a very hard thing for a Mom to do. Campbell continued to be sick and running a fever until yesterday. So far today she seems to be back to her normal self and schedule. I am doing better but still continue to have coughing attacks at random...usually when I am trying to talk. Hopefully we are on the mend and Kaylee & Cary will continue to avoid the sickness I pray.
Sunday we stayed home to recover some more and hopefully avoid getting anyone else sick. Cary painted the first coat of paint in the girls bathroom and I began the process of stripping the wallpaper in the kitchen. I had forgotten what a pain that is to do. Especially if there is another layer of wallpaper under the existing one. What a nice surprise for me...not! I have to say the blank wall looks better than the wallpaper that was up there. I still have half the kitchen to do but hopefully it will go a little smoother now that I kinda know what I am doing. Maybe after next weekend I will have the kitchen finished!
Hope everyone has a great week!
4 comments:
Erica - I hope you're feeling better, but it sounds like the medicine did it's trick and you were able to get some things done! Take care of yourself ~ Amber
Wallpaper is one of those trends that should go away forever! What a pain! I hope you and your whole family are feeling better.
I want to see a before and after pic of this kitchen. I am betting that it will look fabulous when you finish. I forgot to ask how you were feeling! I'm glad you got some medicine....good girl. Stay well! Give the girls a little hug from us!
I am so glad that you guys are feeling better! Hopefully you can all stay healthy for a little while :)
Post a Comment