God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
What a great topic! I think all of us moms struggle with that a little.
Monday night was Kaylee's end of the year program at school. ( By the way the things in the picture on her hands and arm are washable tatoos that she would not let me wash off.) The most exciting thing to her was that all f her friends in Dallas were having their program Monday night too. On the way to her program she said,"This is the best night...I am so decided (excited) because Kylie, Trinity, Ashlyn, Kendyll, and all my other friends are having their program tonight too. Isn't that great Mom!" She has really been blessed with some amazing teachers this year. They has all shown such love and attention to her and I know she will never forget them. (As if Kaylee ever forgets anything.) The program was very cute. The teachers even had these cute jungle print shirts made for the class to wear. Kaylee's class sang three songs: "My God is so Big", "Who's the King of the Jungle", and "Fruits of the Spirit". She sang very well and did not miss a word. However, all the arm motions that were suppose to accompany the songs were left out. I asked her about it later and she said,"I was a little busy remembering all the words and trying to concentrate so I could get a piece of candy from Teacher Denise later". That's my girl!! As for Campbell anytime there was clapping she was excited. She would move her feet quickly, bounce up and down, and squeal with joy. I do not thing she is going to be my shy one after she warms up to you. What a mess!Tonight Kaylee went to the ACU baseball game with Cary. She loves to play at the ballgames and some alone time with Daddy is the best! I am so glad that I have a husband who makes it a priority to spend time with the girls even after a long day at work. Kaylee will treasure these times...I know I always have!
5 comments:
Giving your worries to God...I could surely use a lesson on that!
I'm so glad that Kaylee had such a fun year of preschool with great teachers. I am so ready for Avery to start preschool in the fall. I can tell that she is starting to get bored with Mother's Day Out.
Thanks for the great post! If I could remember that scripture most of the time I might be better off.
Kaylee looks so adorable in her shirt, tattoos, and bow! What is it about those tattoos that kids love??
Now I have to go catch up on all your other posts!
How fun..
Kaitlyn's end of year program is tomorrow night. I'm so anxious to see how it goes! This is her first one...
Thanks for reminding me not to worry!
I wish we could have seen Kaylee do her program at school -- kids singing on stage makes me smile and laugh out loud!
Nothing is cuter than Kaylee B.'s pure happiness smile. I love that picture of her---you can just see how proud she is of her program. We sure did miss her at our program, but I'm so glad that she's having so much fun with her own preschool! She's too cute. :)
Post a Comment