Image Map

May 26, 2006

A Few Prayer Requests

Just a few things are on my heart today so I thought I would ask the blog world for prayers.

1. Some friends formerly from PC are going through a lot right now. They are in their late twenties and are having to deal with cancer in the husband as well as a new baby. They just have a lot on their plate. You can check out their blog at Mccords. Just pray hard for them please.

2. One of my best friends Traci and her husband Alan who have some decisions ahead of them as to what is best for Riley this summer. Help them to have peace with whatever the decision may be.

2. Another one of my best friends Amy found out that she is having twins. She also has diabetes and has had toximia in a past pregnancy. They will soon be a family of four. Also please remember her husband Mike and their two precious children Ashlyn and Parker during the next several months. A healthy and uneventful pregnancy would be a welcome treat for them.

3. The last one is for one of my new friends M who found out that she is having triplets. This would be a lot to take in I am sure. She and her husband have a sweet son who is four so keep all of them in your prayers. We would love a healthy and uneventful pregnancy here too.

Thank you in advance for all the prayers I know all the wonderful people above will appreciate it. May you all have a blessed weekend.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Erica, you are the most thoughtful person that I know. I appreciate you for always asking how we are doing and keeping up with the latest. YOU are a true friend and make others feel so loved and needed. Thank you for all the times that you helped me with my problems and prayed for my family! I love you!!

leslie said...

Wow - I will definitely remember all of them in my prayers! Can't believe Amy is having twins!!
We need to go to lunch ASAP.

lauren said...

I will definitely say prayers for them. My sister-in-law's best friend just found out she's having triplets, too! I can't imagine!!!