My mommy's name is Erica.
Her favorite color is purple.
She really likes to wash dishes.
She really doesn't like to clean the garage.
Mommy's favorite food to cook is baked spaghetti.
Her favorite food to eat is chicken.
Mommy loves to watch Rachael Ray during my naptime.
I love my Mommy because she cooks the best food.
You just never know what is going through a four year olds mind. She did get most of it right though. The present with this lovely letter was a flower shaped magnet she made with her picture in it. So cute!! She had to give this gift to me on Thursday because she could not wait till Sunday.
On Sunday morning I was greeted with a Happy Mother's Day kiss from Kaylee and a sweet hug from Campbell. This was followed with a card Kaylee signed for both she and Campbell and some lovely artwork. Next came a gift from my sweet husband which was a Spa gift certificate!! I was very surprised and pleased:) The girls gave me a beautiful frame with a saying about mothers on it. What a perfect way to start the day! Next we went to church where all the Moms were given carnations. Kaylee brought mine to the nursery for me since I was in there with Campbell. I do not know who was more excited Kaylee or me. Then came another added treat our good friends the Jacobs were at church. We were all so excited to see them. Kaylee has missed Kendyll so much! It was so good to watch the girls play together like old times. After Kaylee got out of class she had decorated a "koozie" for me to put a drink in and a red rose for me. Her teachers really made sure we were taken care of today. Then we went to lunch at Cypress Street. I really felt extra special today and like the luckiest wife and mother in the world!! Of course I am sure that I was not alone in feeling that way. This was my first Mother's Day as a Mom of two and it was perfect. Thank you to my sweet husband and daughters for always making me feel extra special and blessed...I love the three of you more than words!!
7 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun day! How cool that you got to see the Jacobs!
Happy Mothers Day!!
I'll call you later about tonight. Thanks again! (Kaitlyn is SO excited - especially about seeing "ManCHESTER")
Like to wash the dishes, huh?? Boy would you like my kitchen right now!! ;)
Glad you had a great weekend!
A spa gift certificate...it was a good Mother's Day for you! That sounds wonderful...
The girls are looking so much bigger to me -- can you believe Campbell will be 1 soon?
Courtney- I do not like to wash dishes but I suppose Kaylee either sees me unloading the dishwasher or doing laundry all the time. Therefore she assumes that I enjoy it because she enjoys what she does all the time.
Kristen- I cannot believe that Campbell will be one soon. Where has my baby gone?
I'm glad that you had a great day. You are a wonderful mom and you deserve all the nice blessings that you receive!!
Can I go to the spa with you??
Hi Erica! Thank you for commenting on my blog. It's great to see your growing family! It is so strange to see how much things have changed since we were at PC (4 years ago...can you believe it?). It was just the beginning of kids when we left.
You have some cuties yourself. Isn't it fun to watch sisters grow up together?
Post a Comment