Image Map

May 5, 2006

Fun with Friends!!



I am so glad that it is Friday!!! I have been waiting for today all week. My house is clean and we are getting company for the weekend:) It is hard to tell who is more excited Kaylee or me because we have both been on the countdown all week. The Ownbys are coming!! They will be our first friends from Dallas to come visit. Little does Campbell know that her boyfriend is coming too. There is just something so nice about being able to relax with good friends. The whole weekend is planned starting with steaks tonight and a late birthday celebration for Steph and an early celebration for Trenton. I have baked the cake and it smells so good! Of course, there will be plenty of pictures on my post Monday.

Well I am off to finish a few last minute things. Kaylee and I had lunch with the Baileys today and Lisa was sweet enough to take Kaylee home so I could get a few more things done. I should make good use of that time. Hope you all have a great weekend too!

3 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

HOW FUN!!!! I know y'all will have the best weekend being together. :) Have a great time and take LOTS of pictures of those four cute kiddos together. Can't wait for your Monday post!!

leslie said...

Yay! Have fun! I know I don't have to tell you that - I'm sure ya'll will have an absolute blast. Can't wait to see pictures!

Alyssa said...

Have a great weekend! Also, I loved the previous post about Kaylee's humor... that was hilarious! You have a smart and funny girl on your hands :)

Enjoy the Ownbys!