I just saw this listing on ebay and had to blog about it.
Matthew McConaughey's 1971 Corvette convertible is listed on eBay with all proceeds going to the Oprah Angel Network. Anyway I was thinking if a few hundred or thousand of us pitch in we could by the car and share it. I know it is a long shot but I just adore him as an actor and fellow Texan. Of course I am just kidding but wouldn't it be fun!! (and yes, my wonderful husband knows I adore Matthew)
4 comments:
If I was rich I would totally purchase that for you!!
Does he sitting in the car too? I would need that beside me when I was driving a cute convertible!
I am with Kristen! hehe
i totally thought of you when i heard about that!!! i knew you would be on board if you could!
Post a Comment