Image Map

July 7, 2006

Fun Times:)

Tonight was great!! I finally got to see precious baby Ella when I took dinner to Matt, Melissa, and Aidan. She was sleeping so peacefully. (kinda like Campbell the past few days) It is already hard to believe that Campbell was ever that small and even harder to remember Kaylee being that little. Where has the time gone? I find myself asking this question more and more each day about both of my girls. Before I turn around good Kaylee will be in school...I cannot even think about that.

The next stop was BUNKO at Lori's house. I must say that I did much better than the last time. Somehow I came home with the most BUNKO prize which was money, a pretty cup with scripture on it, and some of the delicious leftover salad. I will have to go to Lori's more often:) The cup and salad were not part of the prize. Thanks again Lori for being such a gracious hostess. It is so nice to get together with a wonderful group of Christian women to have fun and be uplifted.

4 comments:

Jacinda said...

Believe me, Kaylee will be in school well before you know it! My little girl will soon start 1st grade and I can hardly believe it! I was just re-reading posts from last year at this time when I was worried over her starting Kindergarten! It seems like yesterday when I was teaching 2nd grade while pregnant with her. *sigh* Sometimes I wish life would slow down just a little! But, it is a fun & blessed life that's for sure!

mcjacobsjournal said...

BUNKO and a new baby to kiss. What a wonderful night you had!! I'm so glad that you got to see baby Ella. We can't wait to get down there and see her soon! And, you already have beat me in Bunko wins over the last few years....I've NEVER won anything at a Bunko, unless it's the prize for "most losses". Really, it's supposed to be a game of luck...but I'm convinced that it has some skill in there too. :)

Ashley said...

I love bunko! Yeah for you! Win big!

Amber Smith said...

I am so glad that you are finally finding your niche there in Abilene. That sounds like such a fun night and so wonderful that you have such good friends to share it with! I'm so glad that you are blogging. I love knowing what you guys are up to and seeing pictures of your sweet kids as they grow and change. Love you!